Wednesday 5 February 2014

February Card Class Sneak Peek!

Hello!

I am SO looking forward to starting my new classes - thank you so much to those who have already booked a spot on the February and March classes! Can't wait to see you all, stamp with you and have some fun...

Here are a couple of  sneak peek pictures of two of the up-coming class projects that we will be making in February... hope you like them! If you want to see the whole project(s), then you'll just have to book a place on my class!! ;O)
 

 
 

 
There is still time to book a place on my Feb. 6th morning class - if you are very quick! Just contact me before 8pm today (Wednesday) to let me know! If you can't make it to that class, then how about the evening class on the 26th Feb.?
 
 
Want more details about my classes? - Then click on the Classes and Events tab above, where they are all listed, along with a bit more information too.
 

If you book a place on one of my classes and book a space for a friend, who is new to me, too, then BOTH you AND your friend will get a FREE GIFT from me at the class, as a thank you! I've been busy wrapping and decorating some Stampin' Up! goodie bags for those who have already booked classes for them and their "new" friend(s)... Hope you like them, ladies!

It's not too late to amend your bookings if you want to receive one (or more!) of these little beauties:


 
 I do love the chevron patterned Tag A Bag Gift Bags and the Sweet Treat Bags - if you want the latter, then hurry hurry as they  are only available to buy until 14th February! Don't forget you can order them (or anything else from Stampin' Up!) on my online shop! If you haven't bought from me online before then you just need to create an account and choose me as your demonstrator and off you go! Any problems or questions, please do ask me and I'll be happy to help!

Right, that's it for today, as I've got bags to pack and CAKE to buy for my class tomorrow!! I am soooo looking forward to it... the class that is, not the cake... well, yes, the cake too, but not just the cake... I'm looking forward to the class as well!!

Until next time, happy crafting...(and cake for you, too, I hope?!)

Lucy x




No comments:

Post a Comment